We use Australia Post, the service that offers reliable speedy delivery to every address in Australia and NZ.
Our delivery fees are based on Australia Post rates. We make no extra charge for packaging or despatch.
Deliveries will be made in the time and manner of normal Australian Post Office service, which will vary in different locations. Goods may be delivered to your door or held for collection at your local Post Office.
Stock lines are despatched within one working day (i.e. excluding weekends or public holidays) and delivery times to major centres will usually add the following times –
VIC, NSW, ACT, SA – approximately 2 working days.
QLD, TAS – approximately 3 working days.
WA, NT – approximately 5 working days.
NEW ZEALAND - between 5 and 20 working days (Economy Class Airmail)
INSURANCE: We guarantee all orders to reach you in first class condition.
- We guarantee all our products to be free from manufacturing defects.
- Any item that is received damaged or with a fault will be replaced free of cost to the purchaser. The purchaser will have the option of a full refund.
- Any item may be returned in original condition in original packaging within 10 days of delivery for a credit or full refund of the original invoice amount.
- Many of the products in our range are decorating replicas and not intended for nautical use e.g. our replica lifebuoys will not provide life saving flotation in water. If purchasers have any doubts as to the suitability for use of any product they should seek advice from nautical replicas.
- Clocks & Barometers - Unless otherwise stated, all solid brass porthole style ship’s clocks and barometers are guaranteed for 7 years against material fault or breakdown. Such items will be repaired by nautical replicas free of charge.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: Over 95% of our stock lines are in stock at all times. If an item is out of stock we will contact you for instructions. No charge will be made on your credit card until those instructions are activated.